Welcome to our Practice
Dentist Mesick, MI - Mesick Dental Center & Denture Care
We are Pleased to tell you that we are Re-opening June 1st, 2020 for non-emergency dental care.
It is our desire to provide everyone with the most up to date care and health in a safe setting. We have always had high disinfection and sterilization standards in our office and you will notice that we have made some subtle changes to what we do when you visit.
Examples of new practices in our office will include the following:
- We will be pre-screening you at your confirmation call and when you arrive at the office for your appointment. We will ask you about your recent health, and take your temperature as examples.
- We will ask you to wait in your car when you arrive for your appointment and have you call or text us of the Numbered space that you have parked in so that we can come to you.
- Please limit the number of family members or friends who come with you, we ask that they remain in the car, unless absolutely necessary for your visit, such as caregivers.
- You are encouraged to bring your own mask. You will want to wear your mask when we are not working on you. We have masks available for a small fee if needed.
- You may notice some proceedures to be a bit different that you remember as we may use new methods to reduce the risk to others who will be visiting the office also.
- You will also notice that the team will always be wearing a mask for the time being.
We thank-you for your patience, and we are Very Excited to begin seeing you again!
Dr. Bruce Cain, Dr J Hershey and Your Mesick Dental Center Team.
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient dental care?
At Mesick Dental Center & Denture Care, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere.
We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
We also believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health, treatment options and choice of dentist. You’ll find all of this important information on our website, including directions to our office, service descriptions, patient forms, patient education resources and more.
We are a full-service practice providing for all of your dental needs. Our services include:
- General Dentistry
- In-House Denture Lab
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- See a complete list of our Dental Services.
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.